• Welcome to African Grey's vibrant community - Forum ! We just started this journey, our aim is to build a friendly community for pet lovers.
    Our goal is to foster a warm and welcoming community where you can connect with like-minded individuals, share your experiences, and learn from one another.
    Don't miss out on the fun! Sign up now and join us in celebrating the love and joy our pets bring into our lives.
  • Welcome, this forum isn't exclusively for African Grey Parrots. While this is my primary focus due to personal experience—I had an African Grey Parrot who I sadly lost—in his memory, I launched this website. So, whether you have any type of bird or parrot, you're welcome here. Everyone is encouraged to read, write, and share knowledge with other forum members.

Best Food For African Greys (African Greys Diet Food)

TiktokParrot

Administrator
Staff member
Many people have African Greys at home and, like any pet, they need to be taken care of. It is important to know what is the best food for African Greys.

Many foods are recommended for African greys and it is hard to decide which one is the best. Some people think that a good diet should include vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds, but others think that additional specific diet food should be included as well.

We should not feed them all types of human food as they can’t digest it properly, which can lead to serious health problems. Not everything we eat is safe for these birds, therefore it is important to know what is safe and toxic for our birds. Read complete article here!

Back