• Welcome to African Grey's vibrant community - Forum ! We just started this journey, our aim is to build a friendly community for pet lovers.
    Our goal is to foster a warm and welcoming community where you can connect with like-minded individuals, share your experiences, and learn from one another.
    Don't miss out on the fun! Sign up now and join us in celebrating the love and joy our pets bring into our lives.
  • Welcome, this forum isn't exclusively for African Grey Parrots. While this is my primary focus due to personal experience—I had an African Grey Parrot who I sadly lost—in his memory, I launched this website. So, whether you have any type of bird or parrot, you're welcome here. Everyone is encouraged to read, write, and share knowledge with other forum members.

Please think before you type

TiktokParrot

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome everyone!

First of all, I'd like to clarify that this forum isn't exclusively for African Grey Parrots. While they are my primary focus due to personal experience—I had an African Grey Parrot who I sadly lost—in his memory, I launched this website. So, whether you have any type of bird or parrot, you're welcome here. Everyone is encouraged to read, write, and share knowledge with other forum members.

We all love birds here, right? Sometimes, though, we might see someone doing something we don't agree with, and it's tough to stay polite. But not everyone has the same resources for taking care of their birds like we do. Some folks might need a little help figuring things out. Instead of getting upset, let's try to think of creative ways to assist them.

People come here on TiktokParrot Forum looking for advice about their birds. If they get attacked, they might not come back, and then their bird misses out on help. It might feel good to let off steam, but it's not worth it if it means a bird doesn't get the help it needs.

Remember, there's a real person behind every message. Let's treat each other with respect, just like we want to be treated.

Please don't use all caps to shout at people. It's okay to emphasize a word, but too much can come off as aggressive.

This TiktokParrot forum is for suggestions to make things better. Let's all keep in mind that we're here for the birds and to help each other out. That makes this place better for everyone and gives birds a chance at a happier life.

Let's be careful with our words. If one person is mean, others might follow. But if we start with kindness, that usually keeps things positive.

Before you type, think about the bird someone needs help with and how you'd feel if you were in their shoes. Let's choose kindness.
If you don't, then your posts might be changed or taken down, and you'll get a warning.

With freedom comes responsibility and we hope that our members will use their freedom in a mature manner that is beneficial to their bird and other owners.

Have fun and enjoy the forum! 💚
TiktokParrot

Back