• Welcome to African Grey's vibrant community - Forum ! We just started this journey, our aim is to build a friendly community for pet lovers.
    Our goal is to foster a warm and welcoming community where you can connect with like-minded individuals, share your experiences, and learn from one another.
    Don't miss out on the fun! Sign up now and join us in celebrating the love and joy our pets bring into our lives.
  • Welcome, this forum isn't exclusively for African Grey Parrots. While this is my primary focus due to personal experience—I had an African Grey Parrot who I sadly lost—in his memory, I launched this website. So, whether you have any type of bird or parrot, you're welcome here. Everyone is encouraged to read, write, and share knowledge with other forum members.

Should we add categories for cats, dogs, and other pets?

TiktokParrot

Administrator
Staff member
Dear TiktokParrot friends,

Initially, this website was created primarily for African Grey Parrots. However, over time, we've received numerous requests from other pet owners to expand our categories to include additional bird species. Recently, I've received private messages suggesting the inclusion of categories for cats, dogs, and other pets.

I would like to hear your opinion on whether we should incorporate these categories into our forum. If you have any other suggestions for pet categories you'd like to see here, please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.

If we receive a majority of requests to add new sections, we will restructure the forum accordingly and include the suggested categories.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Take care & stay safe!
Cheers!

Back